Founded in 2017, Bay Harbor Yacht Sales sells all vessels, but offers particular specialties in offshore boats, runabouts, cruisers, and yachts. All boats that we offer must pass our tough standards, and we make sure that everything we represent is something that we’re proud of. You can expect service from us that’s full of integrity, honesty, and transparency, and you can expect prompt and thorough communication, and excellence from every angle. Read the following customer testimonials if you want proof, and don’t hesitate to ask us for references!
What to Expect:
When buying a boat, with Bay Harbor Yacht Sales, here’s what to expect:
- Help in determining the best boat to fit your needs. Consulting with you to discuss the pros and cons of:
- Hull form
- Pre-owned vs New
- Scouring all our resources to find the right boats within your parameters. This includes:
- Our private industry internet resources
- World-wide network of associate brokers
- Database of current boat owners who may wish to sell
- Presenting you with a list of pre-screened boats for your consideration.
- We will preview your final selections so you do not waste time looking at sub-standard boats.
- Accompany you to view your final selections.
- We will compile current statistical data to help you determine your best offer amount.
- We’ll present the offer and hold deposit funds in trust, and will help negotiate any counter offer.
- Assist in the logistics of survey.
- Re-negotiate (if necessary) when survey findings are revealed.
- Work with documentation or title company to insure your boat is free of liens and is registered and/or documented properly.
- Assist in delivery of the vessel to insure you are familiar with the systems and operation.
- Be available after the sale for consultation on matters of boat ownership.